Saturday 2 May 2009

Vuze

You might have heard of the program Azureus before but you might not know that it has changed its name to Vuze and changed it’s interface a bit. Been using it on my macbook for a few days now and I have to tell you its pretty nice both visually and how it runs. Been using it to download my anime and yes I am addicted to Bleach and Naruto. Some few things that no other bit torrent application has is it’s HD network feature that allows you to view movie trailer’s / short films/ documentary’s/ movie’s. It also converts videos or audio that you download with other applications if it detects that’s it is installed so you wont have to go to the application that dose the converting. I highly recommend this to anyone who download’s torrents also a small note this application is for Windows and Mac user’s not sure about Linux if you want to have a look at it head over to www.vuze.com. If you wish to send me a cool bit torrent application or want to tell me about your views on this or if you wish to recommend some anime email me at bachisawsum@googlemail.com or you can also go to our site and tell us your views on there at http://x-tech.ning.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget